- Solving the Gun Control Problem in Five Easy Steps
- The End of Real Things and the Beginning of Fake Stuff!
- Genital Gymnastics
- Can you be Too Good-Looking?
- How Racist is this?
- Your Legacy
- Modicum Scroticum-Getting an Angle on your Writing
- Demotivational Posters for Bloggers! from Bestbathroombooks
- Foto Friday-Butts, Bellies and a Beautiful Bay
- Hey Vagina!
- BBQ Sauce or Blood?
- Don’t Let your Sun Go Down on Me
- GB Gents Get Jiggy
- The Anal Post
- You are a Weirdo
- And I’m like Um… Featuring GB Gents
- GB Gents-Sapphire Girl inspired by Barcelona, G n Ts and, well, Sex
- Big Asses and Aftershave
- How to Have Amazing Sex Every Day
- Hey Crazy Gun Nut Dude!
- Fake Smiles
- Let’s Give Hitler a Break
- Foto Friday in Fifteen Seconds and GB Gents!
- Female Orgasm-Bring a Flashlight
- I go into the house
- The Best Blogging Advice Ever! Blogging Tips!
- 1/2 of Us Hate Your Blog
- Who Died and made you Penis?
- Is a Full Time Gangsta for Real?
- Bad Breath? Yeah, You Have It
- Rush Limbaugh is So Cool!
- Beauty is a Beast
- Vajazzle? Let’s Penazzle!
- Hell Yes, H.E. Ellis! The Book Review and Interview by bestbathroombooks.com
- White People Problems and More Monkeys
- Mental Masturbation Vs. Money
- Hand Jobs to Americans
- You Look Just Like Me
- Glitter E. Yaynus Award Winner!
- Fast Foto Friday
- Nudity Rules
- Foto Friday-Proof of Aliens!
- Blog Fog-The Urban Dictionary is Wrong
- I May Be Dating Myself
- Foto Friday- Signs of Intelligence
- The Value of Trying
- Politicians or Porn Stars: Who’s more Insane?
- Laughing in Technicolor
- Stoner Dude Book Review
- Touching Junk on Foto Friday
- ‘Roid Rage (The Other Kind)
- Ten Super Logical Holiday Observations
- Orgasms for Everyone!
- Tinkerbell Syndrome Survivors
- Words Suck! (A Writing Exercise)
- Sex for Money (Photos)
- Things We Stick Up There
- When Sublime Was
- Is Heidi Montag the Sharpest Tool?
- The Sourest Taboo
- Exactly Two Minutes
- Thanks for Facials and Long Snappers
- Newt Gingrich Master(de)bator
- Junk Food Homoeroticism
- Double Uranus Hump Day Pepperoni
- You’re Not Whole without your Holes
- Man Feels Like a Woman
- Are Rich People Evil?
- Irony and Women’s Panties
- Occupy Wall Street Vs. The Tea Party Pie Charts!
- Versatile Booger Award
- Inaccurate Idioms and Pet Peeves
- Judging Simon Cowell (‘s Man Boobs)
- Photos of Couples in Crisis
- Ten Questions for Prospective Porn Stars
- Dress Codes and Marketing Genius
Monthly Archives: December 2011
No, this is not the dusty keepsake you find in Grandma’s attic. This is, after all, Foto Friday (see how the Fs compliment eachother?) I was in San Francisco working on Wednesday when I came upon this sign. Well, I … Continue reading
If you believe in God, then you have to think She has a sense of humor. The proof is in the hemorrhoids. As a person who is motivated by a deep sense of responsibility to talk about things no one … Continue reading
When we were kids, we learned about nouns. Nouns are things. An orgasm is a thing that insurance companies like to call an intangible. It’s nothing you can put in a cardboard box, but it’s important, like having the peace … Continue reading
Les: “Can’t we raise money for a more glamorous cancer? Like breast cancer?” Joe: “No, you signed on to do Toiletry from A to Z for the colon, so for a good year or two, everyone is going to ask you ‘How’s … Continue reading
If actual experience were the Empire State Building, words are the dirt that collects on the pinnacle of the flashing red globe at the top. Yep! Words suck! A nineteen-year- old dies in Afghanistan! … Continue reading
You know how you’re looking on youtube and you see a picture of boobs so you click on the pic and it has nothing to do with the picture? (Women, please replace “boobs” with “Target Gift Certificate”) Well, this isn’t … Continue reading
You know I love humans. But not everyone does. I have a friend whose (ex) wife is a vegan. She does not like people. To her, people are evil (except for other vegans). She likes animals, because they don’t kill … Continue reading
There was a time before SmartPhones and Ipads and Starbucks filled with bloggers— a simpler, gentler world. That was the 90s. Here’s what we used to do with our free time: Les http://www.bestbathroombooks.com PS Thanks Lez