- Solving the Gun Control Problem in Five Easy Steps
- The End of Real Things and the Beginning of Fake Stuff!
- Genital Gymnastics
- Can you be Too Good-Looking?
- How Racist is this?
- Your Legacy
- Modicum Scroticum-Getting an Angle on your Writing
- Demotivational Posters for Bloggers! from Bestbathroombooks
- Foto Friday-Butts, Bellies and a Beautiful Bay
- Hey Vagina!
- BBQ Sauce or Blood?
- Don’t Let your Sun Go Down on Me
- GB Gents Get Jiggy
- The Anal Post
- You are a Weirdo
- And I’m like Um… Featuring GB Gents
- GB Gents-Sapphire Girl inspired by Barcelona, G n Ts and, well, Sex
- Big Asses and Aftershave
- How to Have Amazing Sex Every Day
- Hey Crazy Gun Nut Dude!
- Fake Smiles
- Let’s Give Hitler a Break
- Foto Friday in Fifteen Seconds and GB Gents!
- Female Orgasm-Bring a Flashlight
- I go into the house
- The Best Blogging Advice Ever! Blogging Tips!
- 1/2 of Us Hate Your Blog
- Who Died and made you Penis?
- Is a Full Time Gangsta for Real?
- Bad Breath? Yeah, You Have It
- Rush Limbaugh is So Cool!
- Beauty is a Beast
- Vajazzle? Let’s Penazzle!
- Hell Yes, H.E. Ellis! The Book Review and Interview by bestbathroombooks.com
- White People Problems and More Monkeys
- Mental Masturbation Vs. Money
- Hand Jobs to Americans
- You Look Just Like Me
- Glitter E. Yaynus Award Winner!
- Fast Foto Friday
- Nudity Rules
- Foto Friday-Proof of Aliens!
- Blog Fog-The Urban Dictionary is Wrong
- I May Be Dating Myself
- Foto Friday- Signs of Intelligence
- The Value of Trying
- Politicians or Porn Stars: Who’s more Insane?
- Laughing in Technicolor
- Stoner Dude Book Review
- Touching Junk on Foto Friday
- ‘Roid Rage (The Other Kind)
- Ten Super Logical Holiday Observations
- Orgasms for Everyone!
- Tinkerbell Syndrome Survivors
- Words Suck! (A Writing Exercise)
- Sex for Money (Photos)
- Things We Stick Up There
- When Sublime Was
- Is Heidi Montag the Sharpest Tool?
- The Sourest Taboo
- Exactly Two Minutes
- Thanks for Facials and Long Snappers
- Newt Gingrich Master(de)bator
- Junk Food Homoeroticism
- Double Uranus Hump Day Pepperoni
- You’re Not Whole without your Holes
- Man Feels Like a Woman
- Are Rich People Evil?
- Irony and Women’s Panties
- Occupy Wall Street Vs. The Tea Party Pie Charts!
- Versatile Booger Award
- Inaccurate Idioms and Pet Peeves
- Judging Simon Cowell (‘s Man Boobs)
- Photos of Couples in Crisis
- Ten Questions for Prospective Porn Stars
- Dress Codes and Marketing Genius
Author Archives: bestbathroombooks
We in America make everything WAY too complicated. Here at Bestbathroombooks we solve almost any problem in minutes. Here’s the Gun Control Problem solved. You can thank us later when you’re still alive. Number one: Identify the smallest penises. These … Continue reading
For those of you who don’t know, I recently took some time off from blogging to work on my second book with partner and artist Joe Mielke. Don’t get me wrong–as the Founding Father’s rightly pointed out in the Declaration … Continue reading
I think it’s safe to say that the typical thirteen-year-old American has seen more genitalia than a Bangkok bidet. America, Land of the Free Internet, produces more porn, both professional and amateur, than any other country in the world. Yes, … Continue reading
I wish this was my problem but it’s not. It’s someone I know. He actually asked me to do this blogpost, to write something about him because he reads my blog faithfully on the train as he commutes to SF … Continue reading
Good news: President Obama brings lots of people together in America Bad news: Lots of them are racists We like to think we’re a colorblind society. The people who claim to be colorblind are always white, and typically blame people … Continue reading
The ability to write something is not that difficult for most of us. If you read this blog at all, you know that the distinguishing factor is whether what you write is any good. For those of us who attempt … Continue reading
As most of you know, besides my incredibly successful blog bestbathroombooks, I work for WordPress. They hire me from time to time to show other bloggers that writing a blog is easy, fun and not a complete waste of their … Continue reading
Yep, I work for a living. I had four calls in San Francisco at the International Terminal yesterday. I started off at SFO (logistical nightmare) and got the guys unloaded and working. Terrazzo restoration this time if you care. Next … Continue reading