It’s Foto Friday!
Here’s the picture of the week and 10 reasons it’s SUPER IRONICAL!
1) The telephone pole has a sign on it that says: Please don’t text and drive.
2) The person driving was texting her boyfriend that she shouldn’t be texting.
3) The sheriff’s name is Dexter “Tubbs” Sexter.
4) The driver has a bumper sticker on the front bumper of her car that reads “I Heart Telephone poles”.
5) When the driver hit the telephone pole, she had an accident in her underwear that looked “exactly like the telephone pole”.
6) Sheriff Sexter had a dream last night that a classic car would run into a telephone pole but when he woke up to tell his wife, she had died, having had a dream about being in that very car.
7) I was texting while driving and taking this picture.
8) Uncle Polanski had just finished his ten year restoration of the car and joked “you better not hit a tree!”
9) Sheriff Sexter and the driver are actually related by way of a single’s ad she answered where he stated he was “hung like a telephone pole”.
10) Polish people call telephone poles “Telephone wire holders”.
And now, an Original Music Video from the Author!