- Solving the Gun Control Problem in Five Easy Steps
- The End of Real Things and the Beginning of Fake Stuff!
- Genital Gymnastics
- Can you be Too Good-Looking?
- How Racist is this?
- Your Legacy
- Modicum Scroticum-Getting an Angle on your Writing
- Demotivational Posters for Bloggers! from Bestbathroombooks
- Foto Friday-Butts, Bellies and a Beautiful Bay
- Hey Vagina!
- BBQ Sauce or Blood?
- Don’t Let your Sun Go Down on Me
- GB Gents Get Jiggy
- The Anal Post
- You are a Weirdo
- And I’m like Um… Featuring GB Gents
- GB Gents-Sapphire Girl inspired by Barcelona, G n Ts and, well, Sex
- Big Asses and Aftershave
- How to Have Amazing Sex Every Day
- Hey Crazy Gun Nut Dude!
- Fake Smiles
- Let’s Give Hitler a Break
- Foto Friday in Fifteen Seconds and GB Gents!
- Female Orgasm-Bring a Flashlight
- I go into the house
- The Best Blogging Advice Ever! Blogging Tips!
- 1/2 of Us Hate Your Blog
- Who Died and made you Penis?
- Is a Full Time Gangsta for Real?
- Bad Breath? Yeah, You Have It
- Rush Limbaugh is So Cool!
- Beauty is a Beast
- Vajazzle? Let’s Penazzle!
- Hell Yes, H.E. Ellis! The Book Review and Interview by bestbathroombooks.com
- White People Problems and More Monkeys
- Mental Masturbation Vs. Money
- Hand Jobs to Americans
- You Look Just Like Me
- Glitter E. Yaynus Award Winner!
- Fast Foto Friday
- Nudity Rules
- Foto Friday-Proof of Aliens!
- Blog Fog-The Urban Dictionary is Wrong
- I May Be Dating Myself
- Foto Friday- Signs of Intelligence
- The Value of Trying
- Politicians or Porn Stars: Who’s more Insane?
- Laughing in Technicolor
- Stoner Dude Book Review
- Touching Junk on Foto Friday
- ‘Roid Rage (The Other Kind)
- Ten Super Logical Holiday Observations
- Orgasms for Everyone!
- Tinkerbell Syndrome Survivors
- Words Suck! (A Writing Exercise)
- Sex for Money (Photos)
- Things We Stick Up There
- When Sublime Was
- Is Heidi Montag the Sharpest Tool?
- The Sourest Taboo
- Exactly Two Minutes
- Thanks for Facials and Long Snappers
- Newt Gingrich Master(de)bator
- Junk Food Homoeroticism
- Double Uranus Hump Day Pepperoni
- You’re Not Whole without your Holes
- Man Feels Like a Woman
- Are Rich People Evil?
- Irony and Women’s Panties
- Occupy Wall Street Vs. The Tea Party Pie Charts!
- Versatile Booger Award
- Inaccurate Idioms and Pet Peeves
- Judging Simon Cowell (‘s Man Boobs)
- Photos of Couples in Crisis
- Ten Questions for Prospective Porn Stars
- Dress Codes and Marketing Genius
Monthly Archives: November 2011
No, this is not the story of my sex life. This is an NPR Perspectives I did about the Age of the Screen. It aired this morning on the West Coast. I’ve done a couple of them for NPR before, but what … Continue reading
This is a Thanksgiving Evening post. Therefore it will be lazy, slow and slightly indigested. Because Thanksgiving is about as far away from porn as I can possibly get on Thanksgiving, I’d like to talk about porn–and the word facial. … Continue reading
I’ve been pretty excited lately to see Newt Gingrich once again on the World Stage. I like Newt Gingrich like a hungry bear likes lost kids eating donuts. The reason I like Newt Gingrich so much is because he is … Continue reading
Junk food and sex are a perfect combination. I nominate this commercial as the Best Junk Food/Overt Sexual Commerical of all Time. As we all know, the best story is a love story. Here’s one that follows the simple Shakespearean formula: … Continue reading
It’s Hump Day (that’s Wednesday in the US), and I spied this sign while driving up in the Oakland Hills. It’s not often you see a Pair of Uranus, but I did, so of course, I took a picture of … Continue reading
It’s always fun to write about nothing. The void is as valuable as the other stuff, meaning that the blank page has certain qualities that we should all learn to appreciate, like the spaces between words. Music’s only as fine as … Continue reading
#1) Since it’s all over the news, I’ll start right out of the box by saying I’ve been sexually harassed. No, this isn’t a male fantasy (well, it is, but this isn’t) and it never went beyond mild contact with … Continue reading
This question, in one form of another, is one that I’ve used at dinner parties in the last year or so–I’m a great guest because I bring hors de oeuvres, I listen to others and I often do the dishes … Continue reading
Language is a marvelous organism, and words are the DNA. (Pretty sweet Time Magazine first line, huh?) The Germans have a word for the feeling of pleasure you get when you see someone else fall on their ass. This word … Continue reading
Click Circles to Enlarge!