- Solving the Gun Control Problem in Five Easy Steps
- The End of Real Things and the Beginning of Fake Stuff!
- Genital Gymnastics
- Can you be Too Good-Looking?
- How Racist is this?
- Your Legacy
- Modicum Scroticum-Getting an Angle on your Writing
- Demotivational Posters for Bloggers! from Bestbathroombooks
- Foto Friday-Butts, Bellies and a Beautiful Bay
- Hey Vagina!
- BBQ Sauce or Blood?
- Don’t Let your Sun Go Down on Me
- GB Gents Get Jiggy
- The Anal Post
- You are a Weirdo
- And I’m like Um… Featuring GB Gents
- GB Gents-Sapphire Girl inspired by Barcelona, G n Ts and, well, Sex
- Big Asses and Aftershave
- How to Have Amazing Sex Every Day
- Hey Crazy Gun Nut Dude!
- Fake Smiles
- Let’s Give Hitler a Break
- Foto Friday in Fifteen Seconds and GB Gents!
- Female Orgasm-Bring a Flashlight
- I go into the house
- The Best Blogging Advice Ever! Blogging Tips!
- 1/2 of Us Hate Your Blog
- Who Died and made you Penis?
- Is a Full Time Gangsta for Real?
- Bad Breath? Yeah, You Have It
- Rush Limbaugh is So Cool!
- Beauty is a Beast
- Vajazzle? Let’s Penazzle!
- Hell Yes, H.E. Ellis! The Book Review and Interview by bestbathroombooks.com
- White People Problems and More Monkeys
- Mental Masturbation Vs. Money
- Hand Jobs to Americans
- You Look Just Like Me
- Glitter E. Yaynus Award Winner!
- Fast Foto Friday
- Nudity Rules
- Foto Friday-Proof of Aliens!
- Blog Fog-The Urban Dictionary is Wrong
- I May Be Dating Myself
- Foto Friday- Signs of Intelligence
- The Value of Trying
- Politicians or Porn Stars: Who’s more Insane?
- Laughing in Technicolor
- Stoner Dude Book Review
- Touching Junk on Foto Friday
- ‘Roid Rage (The Other Kind)
- Ten Super Logical Holiday Observations
- Orgasms for Everyone!
- Tinkerbell Syndrome Survivors
- Words Suck! (A Writing Exercise)
- Sex for Money (Photos)
- Things We Stick Up There
- When Sublime Was
- Is Heidi Montag the Sharpest Tool?
- The Sourest Taboo
- Exactly Two Minutes
- Thanks for Facials and Long Snappers
- Newt Gingrich Master(de)bator
- Junk Food Homoeroticism
- Double Uranus Hump Day Pepperoni
- You’re Not Whole without your Holes
- Man Feels Like a Woman
- Are Rich People Evil?
- Irony and Women’s Panties
- Occupy Wall Street Vs. The Tea Party Pie Charts!
- Versatile Booger Award
- Inaccurate Idioms and Pet Peeves
- Judging Simon Cowell (‘s Man Boobs)
- Photos of Couples in Crisis
- Ten Questions for Prospective Porn Stars
- Dress Codes and Marketing Genius
Category Archives: Not to Laugh at
I wish this was my problem but it’s not. It’s someone I know. He actually asked me to do this blogpost, to write something about him because he reads my blog faithfully on the train as he commutes to SF … Continue reading
I just recorded this at NPR studios in SF on Friday. It’s an example of two styles of writing. I wrote a blogpost entitled “Hey Crazy Gun Nut Dude!” on this blog in bestbathroombooks style. Then I wrote this piece … Continue reading
I was in love with a girl in junior high school. Her name was Tracy. Brunette cowgirl with breasts too big for thirteen. I put on aftershave for the farewell dance. Crimson and Clover started playing, the last slow song … Continue reading
I live in the Bay Area. We just had a mass killing here in Oakland a few miles from where I work, so I thought I would address the gun issue. We have a sh*tload of guns in America. I … Continue reading
I go into the house. I meet the woman. Her house is large. It is worth millions. Her problem is her stone. She has already used my workers. They have done their job. But something isn’t right. I am there … Continue reading
One big leap of faith everybody takes reading this blog is that I actually exist. It is presumed the things I say here are somehow based on truth (at least a little bit). I’ve only presented to you the set … Continue reading
(In a departure from my usual hijinks, I opted to act like a grown up and review/interview blogger and writer H.E. Ellis) H.E. Ellis’ Gods of Asphalt: Book One begins like a David Lynch film—or maybe it’s Quentin Tarantino—splattered in blood with … Continue reading