- Solving the Gun Control Problem in Five Easy Steps
- The End of Real Things and the Beginning of Fake Stuff!
- Genital Gymnastics
- Can you be Too Good-Looking?
- How Racist is this?
- Your Legacy
- Modicum Scroticum-Getting an Angle on your Writing
- Demotivational Posters for Bloggers! from Bestbathroombooks
- Foto Friday-Butts, Bellies and a Beautiful Bay
- Hey Vagina!
- BBQ Sauce or Blood?
- Don’t Let your Sun Go Down on Me
- GB Gents Get Jiggy
- The Anal Post
- You are a Weirdo
- And I’m like Um… Featuring GB Gents
- GB Gents-Sapphire Girl inspired by Barcelona, G n Ts and, well, Sex
- Big Asses and Aftershave
- How to Have Amazing Sex Every Day
- Hey Crazy Gun Nut Dude!
- Fake Smiles
- Let’s Give Hitler a Break
- Foto Friday in Fifteen Seconds and GB Gents!
- Female Orgasm-Bring a Flashlight
- I go into the house
- The Best Blogging Advice Ever! Blogging Tips!
- 1/2 of Us Hate Your Blog
- Who Died and made you Penis?
- Is a Full Time Gangsta for Real?
- Bad Breath? Yeah, You Have It
- Rush Limbaugh is So Cool!
- Beauty is a Beast
- Vajazzle? Let’s Penazzle!
- Hell Yes, H.E. Ellis! The Book Review and Interview by bestbathroombooks.com
- White People Problems and More Monkeys
- Mental Masturbation Vs. Money
- Hand Jobs to Americans
- You Look Just Like Me
- Glitter E. Yaynus Award Winner!
- Fast Foto Friday
- Nudity Rules
- Foto Friday-Proof of Aliens!
- Blog Fog-The Urban Dictionary is Wrong
- I May Be Dating Myself
- Foto Friday- Signs of Intelligence
- The Value of Trying
- Politicians or Porn Stars: Who’s more Insane?
- Laughing in Technicolor
- Stoner Dude Book Review
- Touching Junk on Foto Friday
- ‘Roid Rage (The Other Kind)
- Ten Super Logical Holiday Observations
- Orgasms for Everyone!
- Tinkerbell Syndrome Survivors
- Words Suck! (A Writing Exercise)
- Sex for Money (Photos)
- Things We Stick Up There
- When Sublime Was
- Is Heidi Montag the Sharpest Tool?
- The Sourest Taboo
- Exactly Two Minutes
- Thanks for Facials and Long Snappers
- Newt Gingrich Master(de)bator
- Junk Food Homoeroticism
- Double Uranus Hump Day Pepperoni
- You’re Not Whole without your Holes
- Man Feels Like a Woman
- Are Rich People Evil?
- Irony and Women’s Panties
- Occupy Wall Street Vs. The Tea Party Pie Charts!
- Versatile Booger Award
- Inaccurate Idioms and Pet Peeves
- Judging Simon Cowell (‘s Man Boobs)
- Photos of Couples in Crisis
- Ten Questions for Prospective Porn Stars
- Dress Codes and Marketing Genius
Tag Archives: blogging
I think it’s safe to say that the typical thirteen-year-old American has seen more genitalia than a Bangkok bidet. America, Land of the Free Internet, produces more porn, both professional and amateur, than any other country in the world. Yes, … Continue reading
As most of you know, besides my incredibly successful blog bestbathroombooks, I work for WordPress. They hire me from time to time to show other bloggers that writing a blog is easy, fun and not a complete waste of their … Continue reading
I looked outside today. It was a writer’s worst nightmare. It was a beautiful day. The sun was shining. Birds were chirping. Bees were buzzing around and not stinging my penis (I often write naked). When I first started this … Continue reading
If you’re reading this, you’re a weirdo. I’ve given you plenty of chances, but you keep being weird. I don’t mean a complete weirdo. But you are. You’re like a big fat hairy guy trying to fit into a photo … Continue reading
The lady is like “You can never be too rich or too thin.”And I’m like And now, an Original Music Video from the Author!
And now, an Original Music Video from the Author!
One big leap of faith everybody takes reading this blog is that I actually exist. It is presumed the things I say here are somehow based on truth (at least a little bit). I’ve only presented to you the set … Continue reading
(In a departure from my usual hijinks, I opted to act like a grown up and review/interview blogger and writer H.E. Ellis) H.E. Ellis’ Gods of Asphalt: Book One begins like a David Lynch film—or maybe it’s Quentin Tarantino—splattered in blood with … Continue reading