- Solving the Gun Control Problem in Five Easy Steps
- The End of Real Things and the Beginning of Fake Stuff!
- Genital Gymnastics
- Can you be Too Good-Looking?
- How Racist is this?
- Your Legacy
- Modicum Scroticum-Getting an Angle on your Writing
- Demotivational Posters for Bloggers! from Bestbathroombooks
- Foto Friday-Butts, Bellies and a Beautiful Bay
- Hey Vagina!
- BBQ Sauce or Blood?
- Don’t Let your Sun Go Down on Me
- GB Gents Get Jiggy
- The Anal Post
- You are a Weirdo
- And I’m like Um… Featuring GB Gents
- GB Gents-Sapphire Girl inspired by Barcelona, G n Ts and, well, Sex
- Big Asses and Aftershave
- How to Have Amazing Sex Every Day
- Hey Crazy Gun Nut Dude!
- Fake Smiles
- Let’s Give Hitler a Break
- Foto Friday in Fifteen Seconds and GB Gents!
- Female Orgasm-Bring a Flashlight
- I go into the house
- The Best Blogging Advice Ever! Blogging Tips!
- 1/2 of Us Hate Your Blog
- Who Died and made you Penis?
- Is a Full Time Gangsta for Real?
- Bad Breath? Yeah, You Have It
- Rush Limbaugh is So Cool!
- Beauty is a Beast
- Vajazzle? Let’s Penazzle!
- Hell Yes, H.E. Ellis! The Book Review and Interview by bestbathroombooks.com
- White People Problems and More Monkeys
- Mental Masturbation Vs. Money
- Hand Jobs to Americans
- You Look Just Like Me
- Glitter E. Yaynus Award Winner!
- Fast Foto Friday
- Nudity Rules
- Foto Friday-Proof of Aliens!
- Blog Fog-The Urban Dictionary is Wrong
- I May Be Dating Myself
- Foto Friday- Signs of Intelligence
- The Value of Trying
- Politicians or Porn Stars: Who’s more Insane?
- Laughing in Technicolor
- Stoner Dude Book Review
- Touching Junk on Foto Friday
- ‘Roid Rage (The Other Kind)
- Ten Super Logical Holiday Observations
- Orgasms for Everyone!
- Tinkerbell Syndrome Survivors
- Words Suck! (A Writing Exercise)
- Sex for Money (Photos)
- Things We Stick Up There
- When Sublime Was
- Is Heidi Montag the Sharpest Tool?
- The Sourest Taboo
- Exactly Two Minutes
- Thanks for Facials and Long Snappers
- Newt Gingrich Master(de)bator
- Junk Food Homoeroticism
- Double Uranus Hump Day Pepperoni
- You’re Not Whole without your Holes
- Man Feels Like a Woman
- Are Rich People Evil?
- Irony and Women’s Panties
- Occupy Wall Street Vs. The Tea Party Pie Charts!
- Versatile Booger Award
- Inaccurate Idioms and Pet Peeves
- Judging Simon Cowell (‘s Man Boobs)
- Photos of Couples in Crisis
- Ten Questions for Prospective Porn Stars
- Dress Codes and Marketing Genius
Monthly Archives: January 2012
Here’s something that they never teach you in school: How are you supposed to act with a naked person around? My mom was, I think, a normal Mom. Every once in awhile I saw her breasts or her naked ass. … Continue reading
I know you don’t have much time. But they’re out there. And I’ve got the Fotos to prove it. NOTE: This is Foto Friday, where I spell photo with an “F”. I do not know why. The first thing you … Continue reading
Sorry Urban Dictionary, but you’re cray. You may be all urban (and maybe that’s your problem) but you have incorrectly defined Blog Fog as: the pollution and obfuscation of news and debate to the point of public confusion or apathy … Continue reading
To truly start a conversation about masturbation, you have to start with God. In the Old Testament (it’s on Kindle people), God pens the story of Onan, who pulls out of his sister-in-law early and “spills his seed”. I put … Continue reading
I’ll say it again. I love humans. I just love them. Especially when they improve upon things. Before water was in a bottle, it was pretty hard to find that stuff. But now I can have it with me in a … Continue reading
Here’s the thing: You just have to try. You just have to put it out into the world. You just have to get over the fear of what people will think. You just have to accept who you are. You … Continue reading
There’s nothing more fun than trying to figure out who’s more insane: Politicians or Porn Stars. These two sets of freaks have always been linked by their first two letters—P and O–and a pun about fu*king and getting fu*ked. … Continue reading
I bring up vomiting because many people have vomited in the first few hours of the New Year, and to them I say: “Happy New Year! Isn’t it starting off great?” One of my New Year’s resolutions is not to … Continue reading