- Solving the Gun Control Problem in Five Easy Steps
- The End of Real Things and the Beginning of Fake Stuff!
- Genital Gymnastics
- Can you be Too Good-Looking?
- How Racist is this?
- Your Legacy
- Modicum Scroticum-Getting an Angle on your Writing
- Demotivational Posters for Bloggers! from Bestbathroombooks
- Foto Friday-Butts, Bellies and a Beautiful Bay
- Hey Vagina!
- BBQ Sauce or Blood?
- Don’t Let your Sun Go Down on Me
- GB Gents Get Jiggy
- The Anal Post
- You are a Weirdo
- And I’m like Um… Featuring GB Gents
- GB Gents-Sapphire Girl inspired by Barcelona, G n Ts and, well, Sex
- Big Asses and Aftershave
- How to Have Amazing Sex Every Day
- Hey Crazy Gun Nut Dude!
- Fake Smiles
- Let’s Give Hitler a Break
- Foto Friday in Fifteen Seconds and GB Gents!
- Female Orgasm-Bring a Flashlight
- I go into the house
- The Best Blogging Advice Ever! Blogging Tips!
- 1/2 of Us Hate Your Blog
- Who Died and made you Penis?
- Is a Full Time Gangsta for Real?
- Bad Breath? Yeah, You Have It
- Rush Limbaugh is So Cool!
- Beauty is a Beast
- Vajazzle? Let’s Penazzle!
- Hell Yes, H.E. Ellis! The Book Review and Interview by bestbathroombooks.com
- White People Problems and More Monkeys
- Mental Masturbation Vs. Money
- Hand Jobs to Americans
- You Look Just Like Me
- Glitter E. Yaynus Award Winner!
- Fast Foto Friday
- Nudity Rules
- Foto Friday-Proof of Aliens!
- Blog Fog-The Urban Dictionary is Wrong
- I May Be Dating Myself
- Foto Friday- Signs of Intelligence
- The Value of Trying
- Politicians or Porn Stars: Who’s more Insane?
- Laughing in Technicolor
- Stoner Dude Book Review
- Touching Junk on Foto Friday
- ‘Roid Rage (The Other Kind)
- Ten Super Logical Holiday Observations
- Orgasms for Everyone!
- Tinkerbell Syndrome Survivors
- Words Suck! (A Writing Exercise)
- Sex for Money (Photos)
- Things We Stick Up There
- When Sublime Was
- Is Heidi Montag the Sharpest Tool?
- The Sourest Taboo
- Exactly Two Minutes
- Thanks for Facials and Long Snappers
- Newt Gingrich Master(de)bator
- Junk Food Homoeroticism
- Double Uranus Hump Day Pepperoni
- You’re Not Whole without your Holes
- Man Feels Like a Woman
- Are Rich People Evil?
- Irony and Women’s Panties
- Occupy Wall Street Vs. The Tea Party Pie Charts!
- Versatile Booger Award
- Inaccurate Idioms and Pet Peeves
- Judging Simon Cowell (‘s Man Boobs)
- Photos of Couples in Crisis
- Ten Questions for Prospective Porn Stars
- Dress Codes and Marketing Genius
Monthly Archives: September 2011
There’s something about getting punched in the face that really wakes you up—even if you get knocked out or down. There is no RedBull-Heart-Palpitating drink that even comes close to a fist smashing into your face. But the best part … Continue reading
Jay calls. “Wanna go to Vegas?” “I’d rather read twenty back-to-back Mommy Blogs about how fruit juice has a lot of sugar in it,” I answer, then reconsider and pack my bags. Before I continue, let me list below all … Continue reading
Here we go again. She’s still beautiful, and she’s still on a toilet. But the headline is now shorter, changed from Beautiful Woman on a Toilet. (I plan to subtract one word per month until it just says Girl Toilet) … Continue reading
I just saw this yesterday in the window of the car in front of me. I was stuck in traffic because someone in a red car decided that it would be fun to try to pass an eighteen-wheeler on the left … Continue reading
I drive around a lot. I mean like a thousand miles a week. Besides the usual nostril infatuation, self-pleasuring and people texting right before they run into concrete buttresses, I see some pretty amazing signage. I thought I’d share two … Continue reading
Sincerely, People. I don’t choose these topics, they choose me. I’d much prefer to soak in a Calgon bath and listen to a string quartet. And then a Cadillac Escalade drives by. So I’m driving with the family after a … Continue reading
I was hoping the first major national exposure I would get after my years of acting would be on something like “Law and Order” wherein I could sit in a room with one light bulb while Mariska Hargitay stared me … Continue reading
As a parent, many of us wonder if we’re doing the right thing. As someone with two successful children, I thought I’d share my advice for those of you bringing up the little crumb snatchers. A brief background about my … Continue reading